The Holy Trinity of Engagement: 3 Key Components for More Clicks, Signups, and Successful User Journeys
Engagement—on one hand, we constantly want more of it for our products; on the other hand, we don’t exactly know what it is. What are people actually looking for? What can we do to make that magical moment of brand-and-user alignment happen?
In this session, we’ll explore why people engage, click, or convert (or not) and unpack the winning formula for writing for engagement. By delving into three key components that tap into human psychology and behavior—value, fear, and proof—we’ll learn how to design and write copy that drives engagement.
You will learn how to:
- Pick apart any piece of copy and identify how to make it more engaging (regardless of how you define engagement)
- Tap into what people (really, really) want and communicate that
- Step into your users’ shoes and preempt their concerns
- Make users feel like they’re not alone
- Keep engagement front and center no matter what you’re designing or writing
Date: October 5, 2021
Time: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm